IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRIVACY AND THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Below you can find information regarding the treatment of personal data belonging to those who engage with our website www.lancepartners.com both by sending and receiving requests and information and by simply browsing the pages’ content.
The information given below is to be intended as related only to our website www.lancepartners.com and does not include external websites visited through links featured in the content.
Lance Partners is the holder of the personal data provided. The company has its legal and operative headquarters in Milan. The treatment of data connected to the services provided by this website will be carried out at our offices by staff entrusted by Lance Partners, thus guaranteeing the safety and secrecy of the data.
Data Sources and Reasons for the Treatment
The personal data provided voluntarily by the users through the filling in of forms featured on the website or by sending emails to the company are collected by Lance Partners and used for the only purpose of managing the requests made by the users. Abbreviated versions of this note regarding the treatment of personal data can be found in the pages that explicitly collect users’ data.
Tools dedicated to the correct working of our website can acquire users’ data during the normal browsing of the website (data the transmission of which complies with Internet’s communication protocols) which however is not directly associated to the users. The IP address, the domain’s name and the type of browser used by the computer to log onto the website, the time and mode of the request, the size of the file in the reply, the number code that indicates the type of answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) as well as other parameters regarding the operational system and the IT environment used are among this data.
This data is collected only to obtain statistical information regarding how the website is used and whether it works correctly and are anonymous, i.e. it does not allow the entity collecting it to find out who the user is.
This data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of IT felonies against the website.
Mode of Treatment
Both browsing and personal data is collected and treated in electronic format only for the time necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected. Special safety measures are implemented, as per law, to avoid its loss, illegal use, and unauthorized access.
Communication and Sharing of Data
Personal data voluntarily shared with Lance Partners through forms or emails are shared with third parties only if this proves necessary to manage the users’ requests.
Hosting providers could have access to the data for urgent technical reasons that require a rapid response to avoid functionality and safety issues. Browsing data is not shared with third parties.
Mailing List or Newsletter: MailChimp
- The rocket science group, llc.
- Managing contacts and sending messages
Personal data collected:
- email address
For more information regarding cookies and how Mail Chimp treats the data, please follow the links below:
Consent to the Treatment
The user is free to choose whether to provide personal data through forms or email. However, the omission to provide such data may result in the impossibility to respond to his/her request and to provide services and/or information.
As pertains browsing the website, personal data is not requested but the collection of browsing data is implied. However, it is possible for the user to deny his/her consent to the treatment of cookies (see section “How to disable cookies”).
It is important for you to know that the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) provides the users with certain rights, in compliance with article no. 7 of the Code.
The user has the right to know:
- The source of personal data provided;
- The purpose and mode of treatment;
- The method applied to the treatment if the latter is done via electronic devices;
- The identification data of the company’s CEO, of the people responsible, of the people or professional categories with which the data may be shared or that may discover it;
The user has the right to obtain by the company’s CEO or responsible staff, with immediate effect:
- The update, the correction, and if interested, the update of such data;
- The cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form, or the blocking of data treated violating the law, including that the conservation of which was not necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and/or treated;
- The certainty that the operations in points a to b have been communicated even to those parties with which the data was shared. This right is amended in those cases in which this communication proves impossible or its carrying out implies means disproportioned to the right to be exercised;
The right to oppose, partly or completely:
- The treatment of personal data for legitimate reasons, even of that data treated in compliance with the purpose for which it was collected;
- The treatment of personal data used to send advertising material or for direct selling, as well as market research.
Special requests need to be made to Lance Partners as holder and manager of the treatment, by writing to email@example.com.
We only use technical and analytical cookies, and not profiling cookies meant to monitor users while they are browsing to study their habits and preferences when on the web in order to send personalized ads.
Technical cookies are needed for certain areas of the website to work properly, and they include both permanent and session-only cookies; without them, the entire website or portions of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
To read the privacy information provided by Google and regarding Google Analytics, please visit the following website http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Our website also contains cookies by third parties, i.e. cookies coming from other websites and held in various elements in our web pages (social network icons that allow the users to share content, pictures, videos). Cookies in this category are therefore sent by other websites’ domains offering these functions, and are not provided or read by Lance Partners. These third parties are therefore allowed to use the data collected for their own purposes. For more information regarding cookies and how these parties treat the data, please follow the links below.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
How to Disable Cookies
Websites are not explicitly required to ask for the users’ consent to use technical and analytical cookies. In fact, by using Lance Partners’s website, you are consenting to the processing of data in the manner and purposes indicated in this statement.
However, users have the possibility to refuse to consent to the use of different cookies. Browsing the website will still be possible, but as some features will not be active any longer, users might encounter problems in certain situations, for example when using e-commerce websites.
Users can disable various types of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser, thus making it possible to reject cookies or to delete them at the end of each session. Below are links with instructions on how to disable cookies on the most popular browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/it-it/HT1677
It is possible to disable only Google Analytics cookies by using the opt-out additional component provided by Google at no additional charge for the most popular browsers.